POWER TO MAKE A DIFFERECE:
Become a JREC Director Candidate
DIRECTOR NOMINATION PROCESS:
The director nomination process is underway for districts 2, 7, and 8. The Petition for Director Nomination forms were mailed in early January to each member within these three districts and are due March 1.
Three Steps to becoming a director candidate:
1. Go to jrec.com/bylaws-policies and read Article IV, Section 3 of the Article of Incorporation and Bylaws to find out if you meet the director qualifications.
2. Have 15 or more members from the district you reside in sign your Petition for Director Nomination paper.
3. Return the member-signed petition to one of our two cooperative offices by end of day on March 1. Cooperative personnel will validate signatures and districts. A photo will be taken of the candidate at this time. Qualified candidates will also be subject to a background check prior to be listed on the director election ballot.
CONNECT WITH US IN 2022!
You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Be sure to join the many JREC members who already follow us on our social media channels.
You can find out more about your co-op, receive great energy savings tips, and electrical safety tips here. Plus watch for member contest that are offered specifically on social media throughout the year. Find the quick links in the blue banner above and below.
You can enjoy speeds up to 30 Mbps with Viasat. Various plans and prices available.
Smart Management. Smart Life. SmartHub.
Life is fast, and it can be hectic, but it doesn't have to be complicated. Paying your JREC bill shouldn't be a complex task, and with our SmartHub web and mobile app, it won't be. SmartHub has several features that make managing your account as easy as possible. Whether through the web, smartphone or tablet, you'll be able to pay your bill, view your usage and payment history, and contact us through SmartHub.
ACCOUNT LOGIN - Access your account online using SmartHub;
PAY NOW - No login required;
SMARTHUB HOW-TO'S - Video and Help Sheets on how to use SmartHub App features.
MOTHER NATURE HAS A PLAN, DO YOU?
Preparing for disasters is protecting everyone you love. Follow these steps to ensure that you and your family are prepared if a disaster were to hit your neighborhood.
1. Have a plan. Talk to your friends and family about how you will communicate before, during, and after a disaster.
2. Build an emergency kit. Click the below Emergency Kit button to find out what supplies you should have in your kit.
3. Prepare for Disasters. Limit the impact that disasters have on you and your family. Know the risk of disasters in your area and check your insurance coverage. Learn how to make your home stronger in face of storms and other common hazards and act fast if you receive a local warning or alert.
4. Teach Youth About Preparedness. Talk to your kids about preparing for emergencies and what to do in case you are separated. Reassure them by providing information about how they can get involved.
You can find more about electric safety on this site and at safeelectricity.org.