moving wide



Due to JREC's Privacy Policy, it is important that we speak to the person(s) whose name is listed on the account.  Members can call our office at 715-532-5524 to update their information or complete the form below.


Please keep us informed of any changes to your billing information.

Please keep Jump River Electric up-to-date even if you move off of our lines so you can receive future capital credit payouts. You can notify JREC of any changes to your billing information by completing and submitting the online form, completing the below form, or by calling our office.    


  • If you are moving onto Jump River Electric Cooperative lines from another utility or from another location on Jump River Electric lines, please call our office at 715-532-5524.  Thank you!


  • Letter of Credit Request - Fill out this form to have Jump River Electric Cooperative mail, fax or email your new utility a Letter of Credit on your behalf.  Please email this form to or mail to JREC, PO Box 99, Ladysmith WI, 54848.



  • logo


Member Contact Information:
Use this form to update your contact information if you are a current or past member.  Please call our office if you need to change the name on the account or if you are a new member or want to change the name on an account.   You can contact us Monday - Friday at 715-532-5524 (Ladysmith) and 715-634-4575 (Hayward).
Contact Information
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.